You have made the Oxford Children’s Hospital the place it is today—warm and welcoming with clinical excellence at its heart.
What Your Donations Can Do
After giving so generously to the original campaign, you have continued to make a difference to our young patients and their families. From taking part in the OX5 Run to organising bake sales, from abseiling to attending concerts, your support over the years has been invaluable.
A few of the things you have recently funded:
- A brain ‘Sat Nav’ to improve the accuracy of children’s brain surgery and reduce the risk of life-long damage
- A Gastroenterology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Breast pumps for Newborn Intensive Care
- Chair beds for the Horton General Hospital so parents can stay alongside their children
- Toys and games for the Trauma Outpatients Department
- Pillows and duvets for parents’ accommodation in the Children’s Hospital, operated by Ronald McDonald House
Please support this 10th Anniversary Appeal and help us to continue making a difference every day for our youngest patients.
Share your memories
Do you have stories or memories of the Oxford Children’s Hospital you’d like to share? We’d love to hear them!